Sunday, July 3, 2011

Women in Hollywood Nice

10 Nice Women in Hollywood

Taylor Swift
“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Anne Hathaway
“I believe I’ve always been a big believer in equality. No one has ever been able to tell me I couldn’t do something because I was a girl.”

Jennifer Garner
“Beauty comes from a life well-lived. If you’ve lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren’t too bad, what more do you need ?”

Candace Cameron
“Modesty is very important to me. It can be more alluring in the long run to leave something to the imagination. Also, I want to keep some things special for my husband and not have everyone else looking.”

Julianne Hough
“I’ve always wanted to sing country music, I’ve grown up with country music. I love how real everybody is, not just the artists, but the fans.”

Hilary Duff
“I’m not scandalous. I’m happy with who I am, and I’m happy with the way people portray me. If it’s too normal, than that’s their opinion.”

Carrie Underwood
“God put us here, on this carnival ride. We close our eyes never knowing where it’ll take us next.”

Mandy Moore
“I don’t want to take fame for granted, because that is when you start to think you are better than everyone else. That is when you start thinking that you are someone that you are not.”

Reese Witherspoon
“Many people worry so much about managing their careers, but rarely spend half that much energy managing their lives. I want to make my life, not just my job, the best it can be. The rest will work itself out.”

Jennifer Hudson
“In a recent interview, I was asked how I reconciled being a Christian with performing at events for my gay fans. I find it upsetting that some folks equate being a Christian with being intolerant of gay people.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online